Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sitalpu (Hopi Flower World)

In 2007, I had what is called a "clairaliant" or "clairfragrant" experience. I was in the waiting room of a Life Coach. She had a small water fountain, which I enjoyed. As I got closer to it, I could smell a great blend emanating from the fountain. I inhaled it, and felt a great rush of emotional healing. Wow, I thought, this is a great blend. She is a genius! Having this blend in the fountain of her waiting room. I tried to identify the blend in my experience. I could tell it had palmarosa, geranium, rose and many other components. I sat there and memorized the smell, so I could put it in context with one of my 90 plus blends. When she came out, I asked what blend she had in the fountain. She was surprised, as she had put some Eucalyptus in it several hours ago, but that it should be gone now. I told her what I could smell. She tried, but couldn't smell anything. After going home, I asked for  heavenly help in re-creating that blend. Got a basic recipe, came close, but didn't quite make it. I set that project aside, but kept it in the back of my mind. Last month, as I got involved in making all my blends again, I brought out the recipe and tweaked it, worked on it. I had a few new oils, including Muhuhu (African Sandalwood) and Frangipani. I came up with a recipe, tried it for a while, but it still wasn't quite right. I took turns combining it with previous blends, to see if I could come up with the "right" one. Finally, I came up with the recipe, that is as close as possible, close enough to perfect. Then, I needed a name. Nothing seemed right. I was reading in Craig Child's book, House of Rain, and came across a description of Siitalpu. That was it! Here it is.

Sitalpu (See-Tal-poo)
(Resonate)
This is a Hopi word referring to the Flower World, a luminously colored spirit realm that exists along side this one. They believe it allows ancestors to move out of the ground they are buried in and flow into clouds, flowers and stars, where they are free to follow their children on long migrations. This fragrance was manifested to me through the gift of Clairalience, afterwhich, I was able to create a version of it literally. It is for emotional release and meditation and is rich in oils that allow reaching for angelic realms. Use for massage, on perfume points or diffusing. Anoint the Ether Toe.

Contains: Rosewood, Geranium, Bergamot, Frankincense, Palmarosa, Muhuhu, Ylang-Ylang, Frangipani, Neroli, Opopanax, Patchouli, Rose, Linden, Jasmine, Spike Nard, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Spruce, Hyssop, Melissa, Angelica, Lemon myrtle


10 ml=$30 diluted only.  5 ml=$16

(Originally created Dec. 19, 2008)

1 comment:

CowboyBob said...

I stand amazed at your gifts. Thank you sharing them with me.